- CandidaSymptoms, tests & treatment of candida.
- PotassiumJust one of the key minerals for our health
- Still Tired When You Wake Up?Many people suffer from fatigue that is not relieved by rest and sleep. This is just one of the symptoms of poor adrenal health.
- Not feeling good on zinc? It’s all about balance.Reasons for not responding to zinc well Low sodium Sometimes if you have low sodium when taking zinc, it can cause problems and make you feel more anxious, nausea or generally not good! Zinc can also lower sodium further. We need to support the adrenals first, raise sodium. Some may need copper and manganese to help offset the sodium lowering qualities of zinc. Other support like adrenal cortex extract or herbal supplements may help too. When we start giving zinc, it begins to carry out it’s important job of killing viruses/candida, this process can cause stress to our system, so our immune system tries to mount a response. However, if we’re low in sodium, we struggle and this results in all those adrenal symptoms (ranging from exhaustion, anxiety, irritability, sleep issues, morning fatigue, craving salt etc.) Low copper: For other’s it maybe a case they’re low in copper and need to increase their copper first before they can increase and tolerate zinc. Zinc is essential. […]
- Natural ways to improve IBS-DWhat to take instead of medications for IBS-D
Information given via this website may not be suitable for every individual, does not constitute medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. If you have health problems, symptoms or concerns then please consult your GP or qualified healthcare professional before following any of the recommendations on this website or making any changes to your diet or lifestyle.