- Where to begin…. boosting your fertilityI like to suggest starting with the basics and ensure the body is really working at its best ability.
- A simple test to see how well your stomach is working……All about stomach acid!
- Natural ways to improve IBS-DWhat to take instead of medications for IBS-D
- More on Magnesium!I get so many questions on magnesium, so thought I’d write a bit more on it. Magnesium is helpful for so many conditions such as inflammation, PANDA’s/PANS, immune system disorders, neurotransmitter imbalances, stress, migraines, vitamin D deficiency, blood sugar imbalances, gut health, mood swings, urinary issues and heart health. Other symptoms with magnesium deficiency Lack of magnesium can affect the nervous system, which can result in increased urination, appetite issues, sleep issues, Also depression and anxiety. Magnesium supports adrenal health and regulates cortisol (the stress hormone). A magnesium deficiency allows high levels of cortisol to remain in the body. If cortisol levels stay elevated your blood sugar will rise. Insulin is then released to lower your blood sugar. Magnesium deficiency can increase an allergic response. Magnesium helps control blood glucose levels in the body by regulating insulin secretion from the pancreas. A […]
- Vitamin D; should we supplement?What we need for vitamin D3 production.
Information given via this website may not be suitable for every individual, does not constitute medical advice and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. If you have health problems, symptoms or concerns then please consult your GP or qualified healthcare professional before following any of the recommendations on this website or making any changes to your diet or lifestyle.