Routes to Nutrition is committed to ensuring the privacy of any personal data that we collect about you.
Any personal data that we hold about you will be managed in accordance with UK law concerning the control of data and protection of personal information including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR).
Data we collect
When you use this website, we may collect:
- contact information which you supply such as your name and email address when you send us a message via the contact form on the website;
- anonymous web analytics data about the pages which you visit on this website, the referring sites or search terms, and the country in which you are located;
When we provide you with nutritional therapy services, we may collect:
- information which you provide to us in the health questionnaire or other documentation you send us including information about your medical history;
- information about the results of any medical tests or investigations which you send to us;
- the results of any medical tests or investigations which we arrange for you.
Use of your data
We will use the data we collect to:
- contact you in response to messages you send us via the website;
- provide you with nutritional therapy services;
- contact you to discuss your nutritional therapy services or to send you reminders to arrange follow-up consultations or tests;
Sharing your data
We do not share any personal data obtained via this website with any third parties.
We may ask you for your consent to share your test results anonymously with other nutritional practitioners in order to obtain their guidance regarding your nutritional therapy services.
Processing your data
The results of tests which we arrange for you are processed by the following third parties:
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis – Mineral Check
Where your data is stored
All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to your data. Your data is stored in secure could services provided by Google either inside or outside the European Union (“EU”). By submitting your information to us you consent to the transfer, storing or processing of your information outside the EU subject to transfers of data satisfying GDPR requirements.
Any transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure and is at your own risk.
Access to your data
You can contact us at any time via the contact page on the website or the email address given below to:
- Request a copy of the data that we hold about you (Subject Access Request) which will be provided to you in electronic document format.
- Ask us to correct any erroneous data that we hold about you.
- Ask us to securely destroy all data that we hold about you including your contact details (“right to be forgotten” – erasure).
- Ask us to no long contact you regarding any nutritional therapy services.
We will respond to any requests in accordance with the relevant regulations.
Retention of your data
We will retain your data while we are providing you with nutritional therapy services and for a period of up to three years thereafter. You can ask us to erase your data at any time.
Links to external sites
Last updated: March 2021