Routes to Nutrition is committed to ensuring the privacy of any information we collect about you when you use the routestonutrition.co.uk website.
Information we collect
When you use this website, we may collect:
- any contact information which you supply such as your name and email address when subscribing for email notifications;
- your IP address and details about the type of web browser and operating system you are using;
- any information you include in comments which you leave on the website;
- any information you include in messages you send us via the contact form on the website;
Use of your information
We will use the data we collect to:
- send you email notifications for any active subscriptions which you have signed up for;
- contact you in response to comments or messages you send us via the website;
- contact you to notify you about changes to our website or our services;
- contact you to inform you about other services or products which we feel may be of interest to you;
Sharing your information
We will not share your information with any third parties without your consent.
Where your data is stored
Your data is stored on secure servers either inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your information to us you consent to the transfer, storing or processing of your information outside the EEA.
We may make use of third parties to provide services related to the operation of this website.
Any transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure and is at your own risk.
Access to your information
If you wish to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, you can do so at any time by contacting us via the contact page on the website or email address given below. We reserve the right to charge a fee not exceeding £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you wish to cancel your subscription to email notifications you can do so at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us via the contact page on the website or email address given below. When you unsubscribe from all email notifications we will delete our record of your email address and contact information.
Links to external sites
Last updated: 18 December 2017